Join us for Canada’s Largest Mining Career Fair
NEW for 2023!
Featuring the JOB HUB
A One-Stop Shop for services, programs and financial incentives for employees and employers.
Location: McIntyre Auditorium
Dates: Wednesday June 7th & Thursday June 8th
Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
The Far Northeast Training Board (FNETB) in partnership with Canadian Trade-Ex and several local agencies are gathering at the Canadian Mining Expo to showcase job opportunities within the mining sector.
This year’s focus is on the services, programs and financial incentives that are available both for those wanting to work in mining and for companies who are hiring the workers.
Join us at the Explore Your Options in Mining JOB HUB
Attention all Career Seekers.
- Find out who is hiring (you will be directed to the exhibitors doing the hiring, educating and training)
- Get help with your resume
- See if you qualify for training or for job placement
- If you are looking at a change in your career, we will help guide you to what requirements you will need and the options available to you for funding your new career path
- Drop off your resume at over 50 companies (displays) during the trade show hours and meet with the HR staff onsite
Attention all Employers.
- Drop by and introduce yourself and your company to the service providers from Northeastern Ontario that are willing to work with you to help fill your employment gaps
- Find out about resources and financial incentives that are available for training and hiring
- Inquire about supports that are available for recruitment and for candidate screening
- Find out about the resources available to help you diversify your workforce.
We look forward to seeing you there!